Advanced Cyclone Systems, S.A. (ACS) is a company exclusively dedicated to the development and commercialization of high efficiency cyclone systems, worldwide.
The company works in a very close cooperation with its clients in order to design custom made cyclone systems that really solve their unmet needs.
ACS has grown to be a turnkey project provider in any part of the world, whenever cyclones are part of the solution.
· Particulate Matter (PM) Emission Control in boilers, furnaces and dryers and general dedusting;
· Product (powder) Recovery in the chemical, food and pharmaceutical industries.
In multiple industries stated below, products are manufactured in the powder form. Examples go from milk powders to pharmaceuticals and from fertilizers to nano-particles. The separation of these products from the air after processes such as drying or milling is unavoidable. Multiple industrial filtration systems can be used for that purpose.
Cyclones have the advantage of easily handling a wide range of operating temperatures, pressures and moisture conditions, unlike other dust collectors, e.g. bag filters. By its simple and aseptic design, without any moving parts, cyclones have very low maintenance costs and can be easily and effectively cleaned, minimizing bacteria contamination or product cross contamination.
ACS cyclones can be designed both to increase product yield and to comply with strict particle emission limits, frequently exempting the use of other filters downstream.
Advanced Cyclone Systems offers you products from these product groups:
- Basic proccessing technologies for powder and bulk material (428)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of coating agents, inks and putties (191)
- Manufacture of chemical raw materials (287)
- Manufacture of fertilisers and nitrogen compounds (225)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (250)
- Manufacture of pest control agents, pesticides and disinfecting agents (186)
- Manufacture of other inorganic raw materials and chemicals (234)
- Manufacture of other organic raw materials and chemicals (218)
- Pharmaceutical (301)
- Food + Feed (323)
- Engineering and plant construction & components (355)
- Recycling & Environment (185)
- Across all branches of industry (253)