Established in 1934, Russell Finex has enjoyed 85 steady years of successful growth to become an international group employing over 250 direct employees with annual sales exceeding £40 million ($54m).
As a worldwide leader in fine mesh separation technology, designing and manufacturing vibratory sieves, separators, ultrasonic mesh deblinding systems and liquid filters for use throughout the processing industries, our equipment is engineered for a global market and is supplied to over 140 countries. We have companies in the UK, USA, Belgium, India and China, as well as a far reaching network of experienced agents and distributors across the world.
Russell Finex prides itself in offering the widest range of sieving and filtration equipment in the industry, and combined with innovative thinking and engineering expertise, we are able to provide custom built solutions to suit your unique requirements. We pride ourselves on our dedicated team of knowledgeable sales engineers and customer service staff ready to rise to every challenge.
Here is a list of our policy documents, detailing our position on the following:
Russell Finex NV offers you products from these product groups:
Basic proccessing technologies for powder and bulk material (432)
- Separating, screening, filtering (226)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of coating agents, inks and putties (191)
- Manufacture of chemical raw materials (291)
- Manufacture of fertilisers and nitrogen compounds (225)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (254)
- Manufacture of pest control agents, pesticides and disinfecting agents (190)
- Manufacture of other inorganic raw materials and chemicals (234)
- Manufacture of other organic raw materials and chemicals (222)
- Pharmaceutical (305)
- Pit + Quarry (224)
- Ceramics + Glass (220)
- Food + Feed (327)
- Recycling & Environment (185)
- Across all branches of industry (257)