OUR COMPANY SINCE 1.000 YEARS
GREIF-VELOX is one of the oldest companies in the world. We build on 1,000 years of history. Monks founded the Greifen-Mühle (Greifen Mill) in 1100, laying what later turned out to be the first stones for centuries of practical experience in efficient bagging, filling, and palletising. More than a century ago, these experiences have been bundled into the GREIF-Werke, which designed and realised innovative palletiser robots, bagging machines, and filling lines.
This company then developed into GREIF-VELOX, with more than 150 experts that every day maintain the culture of innovations that developed over 1,000 years. They constantly set new industry benchmarks.
We know from our 1,000 years of experience that customers need something other than standard solutions “off the shelf”, but rather customised concepts and developments. Tailor-made solutions do more than just improve production quality and quantity, they offer strong competitive advantages that pay off after only a short period!
Our specialists are looking forward to consulting you on your individual components, full-line systems, service optimisations, and, of course, the Industry 4.0.
Discover more about these and other topics in our News-section and get a first impression of our efficient machines in the “Solutions” section.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Greif-Velox Maschinenfabrik GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of coating agents, inks and putties (191)
- Manufacture of chemical raw materials (291)
- Manufacture of fertilisers and nitrogen compounds (225)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (254)
- Manufacture of pest control agents, pesticides and disinfecting agents (190)
- Manufacture of other inorganic raw materials and chemicals (234)
- Manufacture of other organic raw materials and chemicals (222)
- Pit + Quarry (224)
- Food + Feed (327)
- Engineering and plant construction & components (359)