HORIBA Scientific is a worldwide leader in development and production of analytical measurement equipment for research, analysis for laboratories, and quality control. Our instrumentations can be found 1.000 km above the ground e.g., in the famous Hubble Space Telescope down to 1000 m below the surface in mining or deep-sea research as well as in between in more than 1000 laboratories.
We offer systems for Particle analysis: size and distribution, analysis of nano particles and also chemical characterisation of microplastic. We are using static and dynamic light scattering techniques, nano-tracking and Raman microscopy.
HORIBA Jobin Yvon GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
- Measurement, control, automation (176)
- Nano particle technologies (45)
- QC, QA and QM (59)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of coating agents, inks and putties (191)
- Manufacture of chemical raw materials (291)
- Manufacture of fertilisers and nitrogen compounds (225)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (254)
- Manufacture of other inorganic raw materials and chemicals (234)
- Manufacture of other organic raw materials and chemicals (222)
- Pharmaceutical (305)
- Ceramics + Glass (220)
- Food + Feed (327)