Your success in particle characterization is our mission!
3P Instruments - Analytical instruments and services for the characterization of particles, powders and pores
Over 30 years of expertise in measuring technologies and analytical instruments in the field of characterization of dispersions, particles, powders and porous solids make us an innovative and reliable partner for our customers. Moreover, we provide method developments for comprehensive characterization and contract analysis for apparently unsolvable measurement tasks in our Laboratory for Scientific Particle Analysis – LabSPA.
Thanks to our various analytical instruments, we can be very responsive to our customer requirements with different measuring methods:
In the field of particle characterization, we offer devices from Bettersize. This includes the Bettersizer S3 series for the determination of particle size distribution and particle shape in liquid media in the range 0.01 – 3,500 µm with a unique and innovative combination of laser diffraction and image analysis. The Bettersizer 2600 fulfills measurement tasks for particle size determination using dry or wet dispersion in the range 0.02 – 2,600 µm. For particle analysis in the nano and submicron range, we are proud to introduce our new BeNano series: the latest generation of nanoparticle analyzers. Dynamic light scattering (DLS), electrophoretic light scattering (ELS) and static light scattering (SLS) are integrated in the system to provide accurate measurements of particle size, zeta potential and molecular weight.
The devices of our 3P micro, 3P meso and 3P sync series are designed for the determination of the specific BET surface area, the pore volume and the pore size distribution of powders. The cryoTune series allows the realization of measuring temperatures in the range of 82 to 323 K for gas adsorption measurements for pore analysis - also suitable for upgrading on instruments of all manufacturers.
We also provide equipment in the field of chemisorption and temperature programmed reactions (TPx), analysis of breakthrough curves (dynamic sorption of gas/vapor mixtures), porosity, density, as well as stability of dispersions in original concentration and water vapor sorption.
The differentiation of our devices and measurement methods enables us to cover a wide range of application areas. No matter from which area our customers come: Research & Development, incoming and outgoing goods or quality control - we help to characterize dispersions, particles, powders and porous solids.
With 3P Instruments you will not only find the right instrument for the analysis of your dispersions, particles, powders and porous solids. Moreover, our more than 30 years of technical expertise makes us a reliable, customer- and solution-oriented service partner in the field of maintenance and repair of our instrument portfolio.
3P Instruments GmbH & Co. KG offers you products from these product groups:
Measurement, control, automation (176)
Particle analysis, process and laboratory instrumentation (82)
- Wettability analysis (4)
- Density measurement/bulk density measurement (20)
- Materials testing equipment (17)
- Powder flow properties measurement (17)
- Surface analysers (15)
- Online particle analysis (21)
- Particle shape analysis (18)
- Particle size analysis (37)
- Particle size distribution analysis (34)
- Particle distribution analysis (23)
- Porosimeters (12)
- Powder testing (32)
- Zeta potential measurement (12)
- Particle analysis, process and laboratory instrumentation (82)
- Nano particle technologies (45)
- QC, QA and QM (59)
- Services (163)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of coating agents, inks and putties (191)
- Manufacture of chemical raw materials (291)
- Manufacture of fertilisers and nitrogen compounds (225)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (254)
- Manufacture of pest control agents, pesticides and disinfecting agents (190)
- Manufacture of other inorganic raw materials and chemicals (234)
- Manufacture of other organic raw materials and chemicals (222)
- Pharmaceutical (305)
- Pit + Quarry (224)
- Ceramics + Glass (220)
- Food + Feed (327)
- Recycling & Environment (185)
- Across all branches of industry (257)