GEBRÜDER LÖDIGE MASCHINENBAU GMBH
Gebrüder Lödige Maschinenbau GmbH, inventor of the Ploughshare® Mixer, has turned into a world leader for process equipment and partial systems for the pharmaceutical industry, food industry, environmental applications, construction materials, minerals and ores, chemicals and many others for solid materials, granulates, powders, dusts, pastes and slurries.
Lödige offers high-quality partial systems and service for process engineering applications in various industries in the fields of mixing, granulation, coating, drying, reaction and related processes.
Our motivated employees and their expertise in processes, development and production are the key to our success and the success of our partners all over the world.
Focusing on core industries and proximity to our customers through local presence is a crucial component of the positive development of our company.
OUR RANGE OF SERVICES
PARTNERSHIP ENSURES OUR CUSTOMERS' PRODUCT QUALITY
Close cooperation with our customers ensures the development and implementation of an ideal project concept. As a full service provider, Lödige has control of all relevant project steps.
- Process development
EventsHere you will find all the lectures and events of the exhibitor Lödige Process Technology, which take place as part of the POWTECH program. Please note, that you may have to pay for some lectures.
Lödige Process Technology offers you products from these product groups:
Basic proccessing technologies for powder and bulk material (417)
- Mixing (162)
- Agglomerating, granulating, briquetting, compacting (65)
- Drying of powder and bulk solids (100)
- Coating and dragee coating (20)
- Thermal processing technologies for powder and bulk material (39)
- Chemical processing technologies for powder and bulk material (22)
- Other basic processing technologies for powder and bulk material (46)
- Plant engineering and processing components (315)
- Safety and environmental technologies (155)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Chemistry (331)
- Pharmaceutical (295)
- Pit + Quarry (208)
- Ceramics + Glass (208)
- Food + Feed (321)
- Engineering and plant construction & components (346)
- Recycling & Environment (187)