Trendsetter in the development and manufacture of process equipment,
amixon® is a trendsetter in the development and manufacturing of equipment for the processing industry. One focus lies in the construction of sterile equipment that meets the highest and most demanding hygienic requirements. In this context, there are innovative mixing tools and devices for the complete discharge of residues available.
The manufacturing program includes powder mixers, vacuum dryers and reactors. Through continuous research and innovation, amixon® has significantly improved the productivity and hygiene standards of these process apparatuses in recent years. Many detailed solutions are protected by patent.
Along with the product range and the customer base, amixon® has also grown steadily. There are currently 139 employees in Paderborn. Their goal is to develop and manufacture modern solutions for customers' individual process engineering tasks.
EventsHere you will find all the lectures and events of the exhibitor amixon GmbH, which take place as part of the POWTECH program. Please note, that you may have to pay for some lectures.
amixon GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
Basic proccessing technologies for powder and bulk material (432)
- Mixing (165)
- Agglomerating, granulating, briquetting, compacting (70)
- Drying of powder and bulk solids (108)
- Chemical processing technologies for powder and bulk material (21)
- Plant engineering and processing components (334)
- Measurement, control, automation (176)
- Nano particle technologies (45)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of chemical raw materials (291)
- Manufacture of fertilisers and nitrogen compounds (225)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (254)
- Manufacture of pest control agents, pesticides and disinfecting agents (190)
- Manufacture of other inorganic raw materials and chemicals (234)
- Manufacture of other organic raw materials and chemicals (222)
- Pharmaceutical (305)
- Pit + Quarry (224)
- Ceramics + Glass (220)
- Food + Feed (327)
- Across all branches of industry (257)