Formerly known as Modular Pipework and Ducting, Jacob UK became a subsidiary of the Jacob Group in 2001. Originally a team of three, JACOB UK started with a 600 m² warehouse of stock, and rapidly expanded to meet the growing demand across the UK and Ireland.
The offices are located in the historic, medieval market town of Church Stretton, at the foot of the Shropshire Hills and Longmynd. This is a renowned area of outstanding natural beauty. The nearby warehouse can be found in Craven Arms, to the south.
JACOB UK’s team prides itself on excellent customer service and attention to detail. Customers have come to rely on a swift, efficient response to standard orders and more technical project requirements. The technical team is recognised for its wealth of experience and knowledge and is often called on, by colleagues and customers alike, to provide help and advice.
oday, the team of ten covers back-office sales, technical sales, accounting, marketing and warehouse management. The UK stock comprises diameters from 60 mm to 400 mm and offers next day delivery as standard. The on-site valve workshop also facilitates fast build, custom solutions.
JACOB Rohrsysteme offers you products from these product groups:
Plant engineering and processing components (318)
- Instruments, valves, flaps, slides (67)
- Pipe technologies (45)
- Wear and abrasion protection, coatings (11)
- Other components for plant and process engineering and accessories (54)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of coating agents, inks and putties (183)
- Manufacture of chemical raw materials (280)
- Manufacture of fertilisers and nitrogen compounds (219)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (249)
- Manufacture of pest control agents, pesticides and disinfecting agents (188)
- Manufacture of other inorganic raw materials and chemicals (225)
- Manufacture of other organic raw materials and chemicals (214)
- Pharmaceutical (292)
- Food + Feed (320)
- Recycling & Environment (190)
- Across all branches of industry (245)