Binder+Co – unique in the processing of bulk materials.
Binder+Co is a unique enterprise in the world of processing. After all, we offer six elementary processing steps from one single source: crushing – screening – wet processing – thermal processing – sorting – bagging and palletizing.
The whole is more than the sum total of its parts. Both the expertise and the interplay of the individual processing steps help us to provide our customers with excellent and fully customized solutions. The steps are implemented together with our highly competent staff in efficient processes. And this is what makes us the perfect partner for you.
For many decades now, Binder+Co has supplied individual systems and overall processing plants to the mining and recycling industries. In doing so, we have always placed great value on novel ideas. Together with our international partners, we promote innovative concepts, and it is from there that our top technologies emerge which we market worldwide:
- First worldwide sensor-based glass sorting based on colour and contaminants in a unique three-way solution.
- Most efficient screening solutions for bulk materials difficult to screen (e.g. moist coals or recycling materials).
- First solution worldwide for the sorting of heat-resistant special glasses on an industrial scale.
- Fastest high-performance machinery in open-bag packaging worldwide.
EventsHere you will find all the lectures and events of the exhibitor Binder+Co AG, which take place as part of the POWTECH program. Please note, that you may have to pay for some lectures.
Binder+Co AG offers you products from these product groups:
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of chemical raw materials (291)
- Manufacture of fertilisers and nitrogen compounds (225)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (254)
- Manufacture of pest control agents, pesticides and disinfecting agents (190)
- Manufacture of other inorganic raw materials and chemicals (234)
- Manufacture of other organic raw materials and chemicals (222)
- Pharmaceutical (305)
- Pit + Quarry (224)
- Ceramics + Glass (220)
- Food + Feed (327)
- Engineering and plant construction & components (359)
- Recycling & Environment (185)
- Across all branches of industry (257)