On August 12, Wilhelm Kreisel founded a metalworking and autogenously welding company in Keula. The first product they manufactured were air filters.
The family business company became a small industrial company. The company was renamed Gebrüder Kreisel Maschinenfabrik und Eisengießerei.
In spite of the difficult years of global economic crisis, the
number of employees increased up to 80.
In the years after the Second World War, approx. 200 machines for the cement industry and turf briquette factories were delivered to over 22 countries.
The company operated as a limited partnership with state participation.
The company was subject to compulsory nationalisation constraint and allocated to VEB Kombinat Luft- und Kältetechnik Dresden as VEB Entstaubungstechnik Krauschwitz.
Reprivatisation of the company converted it from a state-owned company to KREISEL GmbH & Co. KG with 85 employees.
KREISEL commissioned a new manufacturing facility and other investment projects to expand the product range. New logistics connections were built.
The new manufacturing facility with a surface area of 950 m² and a large travelling column milling machine were officially opened in November.
On August 12th, KREISEL will celebrate its 100th anniversary.
Acquisiton of the Schäffer VT
„Deutscher Mittelstandspreis“ nominated
KREISEL GmbH & Co. KG offers you products from these product groups:
- Basic proccessing technologies for powder and bulk material (432)
- Plant engineering and processing components (334)
- Services (163)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of coating agents, inks and putties (191)
- Manufacture of chemical raw materials (291)
- Manufacture of fertilisers and nitrogen compounds (225)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (254)
- Manufacture of pest control agents, pesticides and disinfecting agents (190)
- Manufacture of other inorganic raw materials and chemicals (234)
- Manufacture of other organic raw materials and chemicals (222)
- Pharmaceutical (305)
- Pit + Quarry (224)
- Ceramics + Glass (220)
- Food + Feed (327)
- Engineering and plant construction & components (359)
- Recycling & Environment (185)
- Across all branches of industry (257)