Sympatec develops, manufactures, sells, services and supports an innovative range of best instruments for particle size and shape analysis in laboratory and process for customers worldwide.
With continuous innovations in the technological fields of laser diffraction, dynamic image analysis, ultrasonic extinction and photon cross-correlation spectroscopy (PCCS), Sympatec makes a prominent contribution to the development, production and quality control of most challenging particulate systems. We feel at home in various scientific and industrial fields such as pharma and life science, chemistry, building materials, food products, powder manufacturing, mining and engineering.
Typical applications cover dry powders and granules, fibres, suspensions, emulsions, gels, sprays and inhalants within a size range from 0.5 nm to 34,000 µm. Modular instruments show great versatility and can be adapted to the specific task within your laboratory. The proven measurement technologies are also available for integration into your process. Moreover, all instruments reliably deliver most accurate, reproducible and comparable results at shortest measuring times.
Sympatec – The Particle People.
Sympatec GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
Measurement, control, automation (158)
- Particle analysis, process and laboratory instrumentation (81)
- Nano particle technologies (37)
- Services (168)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of coating agents, inks and putties (179)
- Manufacture of chemical raw materials (275)
- Manufacture of fertilisers and nitrogen compounds (215)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (245)
- Manufacture of pest control agents, pesticides and disinfecting agents (183)
- Manufacture of other inorganic raw materials and chemicals (220)
- Manufacture of other organic raw materials and chemicals (209)
- Pharmaceutical (287)
- Pit + Quarry (202)
- Ceramics + Glass (203)
- Food + Feed (315)
- Across all branches of industry (240)