For more than 30 years, our modular process control system PlantiT has been used successfully for production plants of the process industry in the areas of automation, information and control technology. From operating data acquisition, process control technology, liquid handling and batch systems to functions for complete, location‐independent production management (MES) and integration of ERP, LIMS and maintenance systems – all these processes can be continuously controlled and monitored using PlantiT.
All basic PlantiT systems have a central engineering environment with a shared database and an integrated parameterization interface. All the modules can be optionally combined with the basic systems, ensuring that the appropriate PlantiT system can be implemented and extended easily according to the industry and production method.
PlantiT is an object-oriented and PLC-based process control system with integrated MES functionality developed by ProLeiT AG. It can be used in combination with PLCs from various manufacturers and is available in seven language versions. This high level of flexibility is one of the reasons why automation solutions based on PlantiT and brewmaxx are used in more than 100 countries around the globe.
PlantiT complies with the principle of “parameterization instead of programming”. This means that individual programming is basically replaced by the parameterization of technical and technological functions. The “compilerless” system architecture of PlantiT allows maximum flexibility for alterations during operation. Alterations to the control system are even possible without stopping production. This time-saving benefit creates a significant competitive advantage – for us and our customers.
Engineering with PlantiT takes place according to standardized methods. Standard functions, e.g. predefined automation classes, ensure that the process control system is transparent. Alterations and extensions can thus always be traced and multiplied – a safe investment solution for the future.
General functions and advantages of the process control system PlantiT
- Object-oriented, open and PLC-based process control system
- Intuitive user interface, designed to the latest usability standards
- Standard library of intelligent, vector-based process graphics
- Extensive module library of predefined automation classes
- Process Screen Designer for creating process images
- Production Report Designer for creating production reports
- Integrated MES functionality
- Cross-divisional and web-based reporting system
- Extensive archiving functions
- Support of redundant system architectures
- Energy management system
- Various languages available
- Based on standard software (e.g. Microsoft databases and operating systems)
- Flexible application of the PlantiT components
- Transparent and scalable licence model
- Recording and output function of process sequences