The GEMINIS GRANULATOR is ideal machine for treating press filter cakes (from centrifuges or press-filters) in the form of granules prior to drying processes in the Synthesis and Fine Chemicals industries in general.
The Geminis Granulator ensures a maximum uniformity of granulates, both in dry and wet process, with a minimum of powdery fraction and with production outputs far above the multiple head swinging machines. The process is carried out by a continuous drive reduction gear motor with intermediate gears to the granulating heads.
The result is a converging / diverging movement, according to the operating flow.
The outstanding feature is the robust bearings for the rotor heads which permit the granulator to carry out prior chopping functions of soft or semi-soft products.
Both the design and the construction materials of the GSW screen machines are in compliance with GMP and FDA standards
Other products from
CT-400 - GEMINIS GRANULATOR is assigned to following product groups:
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of coating agents, inks and putties (183)
- Manufacture of chemical raw materials (178)
- Manufacture of fertilisers and nitrogen compounds (116)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (127)
- Manufacture of pest control agents, pesticides and disinfecting agents (97)
- Manufacture of other inorganic raw materials and chemicals (111)
- Manufacture of other organic raw materials and chemicals (101)
- Pharmaceutical (156)
- Pit + Quarry (100)
- Ceramics + Glass (100)
- Food + Feed (158)