Lödige provides a suitable technology for each application according to the specific requirements of products and customers.
- Highest quality mixes
- Residence/mixing times and granulation process adjustable according to the product
- Gentle mixing of the product
- Reliable reproducibility of batch quality
- Maximum availability
- Easy accessibility to all inside parts of the machine
- Low maintenance machine
The Continuous Ploughshare® Mixer operates on the principle of a mechanical generated fluid bed introduced by Lödige to mixing technology. Equipped with mixing elements which can be adapted to individual requirements, these machines achieve mixes of highest quality.
The peripheral speed and geometric shape of Ploughshare® Shovels, rotating close to the wall of a horizontal, cylindrical drum, lift the mixing components from the product bed into the mixing area and scoop material from the wall of the drum counteracting the centrifugal force. A fluid bed generated mechanically in this way, whereby all product is constantly involved in the mixing process, ensures maximum mixing intensity at even the highest feed rates and shortest residence times. The specially shaped mixing elements ensure best product conveyance.
The continuous process is operable at filling levels between 20 and 60 % without influencing the mix quality. The mixing elements are positioned so as to achieve a constant back-mixing during the whole residence time prior to discharging the product via the outlet for further downstream processing.
Choppers can be installed in the mixing drum as optional equipment to disperse agglomerates and provide controlled granulation during the mixing process.
- Different construction materials selected according to each application (construction steel, stainless steel, special material)
- Chopper units
- Temperature control jacket for heating/cooling
- Liquid addition (humidification + granulation)
- Machine design suitable for almost all ATEX zones
- Cleaning systems (WIP)
- Adjustable throughputs (manually and automatically) via discharge weir
- Modern, easy to use control system
- Peripheral devices for mixer feeding