Industry 4.symex – Digitalization for Mixing- and Homogenizing Technology
The new and patented APP is designed for mobile devices as well as for computers.
- General system information
- Access to system devices and utility stations
- Camera view for technical and production areas
- Access to batch reports and recorded process data
- Alarm, interlocks and warning management
- Access and analysis of the predictive maintenance tool
- Electronic system manual
- Live video connection to service hotline
- Scan identifier for spare and wear parts
symex Compact – Fully standardized mixing and homogenizing technology
The new Turn-Key mixing and homogenizing series Compact is designed, equipped and automated to meet highest requirements for traditional manufacturing processes in the cosmetic and pharmaceutical industry. The perfect combination of symex Know-How, modern technology, quality, flexibility and efficiency is available in various sizes between 30 and 5000 liter and offers the typical symex advantages like shortest production and cleaning times, highest batch size flexibility, 100% process repeatability, highest product type flexibility and lowest operator attendance.
symex Induction homogenizer Type HVIS
The symex induction homogenizer is a new development to complement the symex program.
The new homogenizer generates a vacuum so that no separate vacuum pump is required.
This is the optimal solution for a fast and controlled way to work powders into liquids.
The advantages of the system are particularly evident during the incorporation of very light and volatile or heavy and sticky powders.
In the mixing section a direct wetting of the powder occurs, so the powder will not float or sink when it enters the vessel.
- Simple upgrade for mixing plants
- Induction of very light or heavy powder
- There is no danger the powder will enter the process unmixed or unwetted, as is the case when it is added to a vessel under vacuum
- Regulated and metered addition into the media flow through a controlled valve at the inlet of the powder
- Mixing and feeding of small quantities is possible
- Highest flexibility through selection of flow rate and shear rate
- Automatic adjustment into the vacuum-generating mode, automatic triggering of the intake and permanent pressure monitoring in the induction housing
- Effective integration of the system into the CIP process
Predictive Maintenance System
Furthermore symex introduces its new Predictive Maintenance Analyzing System that bases routine and predictive maintenance on measured and analyzed system and component conditions. The Predictive Maintenance Analyzing System intelligently evaluated most economic service intervals based on e.g. vavle cycles, motor hours, stress conditions and monitored wear conditions and thus makes service intervals fully predictable.
syDry - symex – New technology for powder and dry material mixing and grinding
Knowledge and experience of over 20 years in liquid and semi-solid mixing transferred into the new syDry Series of Power Mixers and Grinders.
The syDry series combines a high shear (counter rotating) dry powder grinding device with special features for binder and liquids introduction to a turn-key / all-in-one mixing system for dry mixing processes in the cosmetic and pharmaceutical industry.
The patented (counter rotating) grinding device offers unprecedented energy density and thus highest possible grinding and mixing efficiency.