SBC – BICONICAL DRYER
The biconical rotatory vacuum driers are specially designed to dry solid products with not a high humidity reaching almost a total dry. They develop a mix and homogenization of solids (in powder or granulated form with specific weights), gently and without shearing.
Its design is characterized by a body made up of two reversed cones, welded to a central cylinder and two shafts. Turning at a specific speed, creates a rotation of the product made of soft slip with soft crosses changing from circular to elliptical movement.
A vacuum system and a double outer jacket totally isolated, which combined with the rotary mechanism, allow the recirculation of liquids and thus ensures the drying of the product being treated.
These type of driers are commonly used at the pharmaceutical industry due to its precision and the mix of two process in one equipment.
There is the possibility to add liquids in a pulverized way, through the intensifier bar, that in this case would be hollow. It can incorporate ceramic spray nozzle distributing liquid in a homogeneous way; or though the bar disks avoiding dirty zones around the nozzles.
The mixing time range from 5 to 20 minutes, depending on the complexity of the mixing or the liquid injection.
Our manufacturing portfolio goes from 30 L to 4,200 L of total capacity, with a 65% of useful capacity.
Other products from
SBC – BICONICAL DRYER is assigned to following product groups:
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of coating agents, inks and putties (183)
- Manufacture of chemical raw materials (180)
- Manufacture of fertilisers and nitrogen compounds (118)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (129)
- Manufacture of pest control agents, pesticides and disinfecting agents (99)
- Manufacture of other inorganic raw materials and chemicals (113)
- Manufacture of other organic raw materials and chemicals (103)
- Pharmaceutical (157)
- Ceramics + Glass (101)
- Food + Feed (159)