Today, Gerard Daniel Worldwide (GDW) is the largest wire mesh supplier in the world. GDW manufactures and supplies wire cloth fabricated from many different metals, including stainless steel, steel, nickel, aluminum, copper, brass, bronze and various rare metals.
The Separation Products Division of Gerard Daniel is a leading supplier of replacement screens for virtually all machines on the market.. We also manufacture a round separator machine that we support with replacement parts. Other accessories such as deblinding balls and rubber goods are maintained in our inventory to keep our customers up and running.
High-quality wire mesh is the heart and soul of a productive separator screen. At Gerard Daniel, we use our decades of experience in wire mesh to assure that our screens are manufactured with the best material for the job.Since we are a manufacturing facility, we have the ability to custom fabricate separation screens to meet your needs.
Gerard Daniel's machines can meet the toughest screening environments of virtually every processing industry. Our machines are suited for liquid-solids separation, wet or dry classification, or dry separation.
Engineered to last and built with the finest components. Rugged and reliable, our machines are designed to meet your most demanding process applications.
Gerard Daniel Worldwide offers you products from these product groups:
Basic proccessing technologies for powder and bulk material (399)
- Size reduction (136)
- Separating, screening, filtering (224)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of coating agents, inks and putties (192)
- Manufacture of chemical raw materials (304)
- Manufacture of fertilisers and nitrogen compounds (239)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (256)
- Manufacture of pest control agents, pesticides and disinfecting agents (203)
- Manufacture of other inorganic raw materials and chemicals (224)
- Manufacture of other organic raw materials and chemicals (216)
- Pharmaceutical (302)
- Pit + Quarry (210)
- Ceramics + Glass (211)
- Food + Feed (320)
- Engineering and plant construction & components (450)
- Recycling & Environment (177)
- Across all branches of industry (213)