As the world's leading manufacturer of mobile battery-powered lifts, we strive daily to make life in production and warehousing environments safer and more efficient. Our customers include pharmaceutical, chemical, cosmetics, manufacturing and food companies as well businesses from the retail and service sectors. Our high-quality lifting and transport systems are made of stainless steel and aluminium and aid the handling of heavy objects such as kettles, boxes, reels and other types of raw-material containers. One person alone is then able to handle loads of up to 300 kg in production, in compliance with occupational safety regulations and without straining the back. We provide electrical gripping tools which grip, turn and tip drums and reels from the outside. Using our reel manipulators and booms, for example, reels can be lifted from their core and loaded directly into packaging machines. Special forks lift and transport several boxes simultaneously.
In addition to our standard systems, we also offer customised hoist solutions to carry loads which, thanks to our in-house engineers, we can deliver quickly. We can therefore provide customers with the right product for any requirement.
Since its foundation in 1972 in Sorø, Denmark, Hovmand has been family-owned. Our employees want to make a difference by developing our products further and improving working conditions in production environments. This has been our motivation for more than 45 years.
Hovmand GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
- Plant engineering and processing components (371)
- Safety and environmental technologies (177)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of coating agents, inks and putties (190)
- Manufacture of chemical raw materials (300)
- Manufacture of fertilisers and nitrogen compounds (238)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (253)
- Manufacture of pest control agents, pesticides and disinfecting agents (203)
- Manufacture of other inorganic raw materials and chemicals (220)
- Manufacture of other organic raw materials and chemicals (212)
- Pharmaceutical (297)
- Food + Feed (315)
- Across all branches of industry (212)