COMPANY MISSION STATEMENT
To be the leading industry resource for comprehensive material handling and process safety solutions while promoting a work environment that rewards excellence.
To serve as a reliable resource that integrates industry knowledge, engineering innovation, project management skills, and excellence in craftsmanship to deliver high quality and cost effective engineering controls to the pharmaceutical, food, and specialty chemical industries.
Choosing the right company to partner with is the most critical step for any project. Reading beyond the sales presentation of the multiple options that are offered and properly evaluating a supplier can be a challenge. We would like to offer a few reasons why EHS Solutions is a credible and highly qualified option.
- Turnkey: By combining a highly competent engineering group with a highly skilled fabrication facility, EHS is able to evaluate, design, and fabricate a complete and custom solution for your process. We work with many other companies to integrate existing technologies with our equipment to deliver a complete solution package.
- Innovative: Our approach in engineering simplicity while considering all of the regulatory compliance issues in developing a solution has demonstrated success for many of our clients.
- Interaction: Our current clients will speak highly of the straightforward interaction with our team and the highly organized approach to quickly and effectively addressing the challenges of a project.
- Lead-Time: As a completely integrated engineering and manufacturing company we have the ability to maintain reasonable and flexible lead times to meet the demands of your schedule.
- Cost Effective: Our highly organized and systematic business structure gives us efficiencies that help us control costs and provide a cost effective solution.
EHS Solutions GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
Plant engineering and processing components (371)
- Dosing (155)
- Emptying (144)
- Conveying, transport, storage (219)
- Safety and environmental technologies (177)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Chemistry (342)
- Pharmaceutical (297)
- Engineering and plant construction & components (450)
- Across all branches of industry (212)