IB Verfahrens- und Anlagentechnik (before "AGS Schüttguttechnik") supplies equipment and plants for powder handling.
Standard solutions are available for:
- Filling and discharging of FIBCs, containers, barrals,
- Bag discharging both manual and automatic
- fully automatic FIBC discharging plants
- Pneumatic conveying systems
- Scales and dosing systems for bulk material
- Large scale vacuum conveying systems & vacuum cleaning plants
Customized applications and solutions are quite normal.
IB Verfahrens- und Anlagentechnik manufactures the equipment in the own factory. A wide range between single devices and turn key plants is offered including consulting, engineering, manufacturing and site assembly, commissioning and service.
Test facilities are available for individual trails so that best scaling and functionality can be guarantied. Control systems are also produced.
- devices for the dosing of materials with poor flow characteristics
- improvements of hygiene ergonomics for FIBC dischargers
- fully automatic FIBC discharging
- partial automated filling of FIBCs
The company was founded in 2006. The number of employees is 30. In addition a number of trainees and apprentices are employed. The company is highly committed to education, training and qualification.
IB Verfahrens- und Anlagentechnik GmbH & Co KG offers you products from these product groups:
- Basic proccessing technologies for powder and bulk material (354)
Plant engineering and processing components (341)
- Emptying (138)
- Conveying, transport, storage (209)
- Packaging and filling (139)
- Safety and environmental technologies (161)
- Services (157)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of coating agents, inks and putties (169)
- Manufacture of chemical raw materials (267)
- Manufacture of fertilisers and nitrogen compounds (211)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (229)
- Manufacture of pest control agents, pesticides and disinfecting agents (180)
- Manufacture of other inorganic raw materials and chemicals (199)
- Manufacture of other organic raw materials and chemicals (189)
- Pit + Quarry (195)
- Ceramics + Glass (187)
- Food + Feed (287)
- Engineering and plant construction & components (419)
- Recycling & Environment (159)
- Across all branches of industry (192)