More than 70 years of experience, approx. 350,000 successful projects in vibration technology and 125 highly motivated personnel worldwide by now – these are the cornerstones the success of AViTEQ Vibrationstechnik GmbH is built on. From developing, producing and selling of drive components and controls to planning and realizing of whole vibrating and processing plants, the company is deeply rooted in German machine building, dedicating itself to a tradition of innovative engineering that sets highest quality standards.
At the headquarters in Hattersheim the engineering, construction, management and specialized departments are located; while at the production site in Oberboihingen the best magnetic vibrators worldwide are produced. Moreover, the company offers full service packages for all AViTEQ or AEG systems.
Two thirds of all produced units are sold to foreign countries. As a result, AViTEQ has offices on every continent. The company’s international network previously consists of own subsidiaries as well as sales offices and licensees.
More information is available on www.aviteq.de
AViTEQ Vibrationstechnik GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
Basic proccessing technologies for powder and bulk material (359)
- Separating, screening, filtering (211)
- Drying of powder and bulk solids (124)
- Thermal processing technologies for powder and bulk material (41)
- Other basic processing technologies for powder and bulk material (61)
Plant engineering and processing components (346)
- Dosing (142)
- Power technology (30)
- Emptying (139)
- Conveying, transport, storage (211)
- Coolers (26)
- Recycling plants (24)
- Other components for plant and process engineering and accessories (65)
- Services (159)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Chemistry (313)
- Pharmaceutical (277)
- Pit + Quarry (199)
- Ceramics + Glass (191)
- Food + Feed (292)
- Engineering and plant construction & components (425)
- Recycling & Environment (161)
- Across all branches of industry (195)