We, Buschjost GmbH, are part of the IMI Precision Engineering group, a division of British IMI plc. At home in the East Westphalian town Bad Oeynhausen, we have been supplying innovative process and fluid control valves all over the world for more than 85 years. When developing and producing our solutions, our customers are always the center of attention. True to our motto "Engineering GREAT Solutions", we make every effort to provide you with competitive advantages through our products.
Products of the IMI Buschjost brand are characterized by innovation, the highest quality and a wide range of performance and applications. Our portfolio is diversified and includes tailor-made solutions. 75 percent of the components of an IMI Buschjost valve are produced at the Bad Oeynhausen site and therefore convince with a "Made in Germany" quality.
Broad range of products:
– Process valves for liquid and gaseous fluids
– Diameters: 1 up to 150 mm
– Pressure range: vacuum up to 350 bar
– Connections: threads DIN, NPT and flanges acc. to DIN and ASME
– Housing material: brass, aluminium, gray cast iron, cast steel, stainless steel and high-end plastics
Based on our standard programme we develop, design and produce tailor made valve solutions for a wide range of applications.
Buschjost GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
- Basic proccessing technologies for powder and bulk material (399)
- Plant engineering and processing components (371)
- Measurement, control, automation (208)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of coating agents, inks and putties (192)
- Manufacture of chemical raw materials (304)
- Manufacture of fertilisers and nitrogen compounds (239)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (256)
- Manufacture of pest control agents, pesticides and disinfecting agents (203)
- Manufacture of other inorganic raw materials and chemicals (224)
- Manufacture of other organic raw materials and chemicals (216)
- Pharmaceutical (302)
- Pit + Quarry (210)
- Ceramics + Glass (211)
- Food + Feed (320)
- Engineering and plant construction & components (450)
- Recycling & Environment (177)
- Across all branches of industry (213)