Delavan Spray Technologies, part of UTC Aerospace Systems, is the world leader in design and manufacture of high quality spray nozzles and fluid handling systems. We will have a complete range of hydraulic and air atomising nozzles, along with custom spray lances and manifolds on show. Applications specialists will be on hand to discuss applications from spray drying and coating to cleaning and humidification.
Delavan‘s history in spray drying dates back to the 1950’s when it invented and patented the single inlet Swirl Chamber and started to provide the market with the most user friendly spray drying nozzles through the SDX Range. The SDX range has developed over the years culminating into a market leading nozzle for High Pressure spray drying, the SDX V. With its unique Orifice Disc and Swirl Chamber profile, Delavan provides users with a wide range of combinations to suit almost every conceivable application. From milk powder and infant formula to chemicals and ceramics, the SDX range of nozzles is the market leading technology adopted by OEM’s accross the world. Come and see us to learn more about the SDX range and how your application could benefit from the appliance of our technology.
Delavan Spray Technologies offers you products from these product groups:
Basic proccessing technologies for powder and bulk material (233)
- Drying of powder and bulk solids (73)
- Pressing (11)
- Coating and dragee coating (13)
- Thermal processing technologies for powder and bulk material (21)
- Chemical processing technologies for powder and bulk material (22)
- Other basic processing technologies for powder and bulk material (32)
- Plant engineering and processing components (201)
- Nano particle technologies (34)