HP high pressure rotary valves
- Special inlet for maximum protection against product degradation
- High filling efficiency
- Lowest air leakage through self-adjusting seals
- Robust construction
- Easy to assemble and disassemble
- Customised solutions
- Drilled flanges in accordance with PN10 and ANSI 150lbs
- Explosion proof models available up to 10 bar g
- Flameproof versions available suitable for St2 products
- Versions conforming to ATEX 2014/34/EU available
The HP rotary valves with a specially designed inlet have been designed by DMN-WESTINGHOUSE for applications in the metering and pneumatic conveying of granular formed products under a high pressure of maximum 3.5 bar g. The configuration of the body and rotor has been specifically developed to minimise degradation of the product which runs through it, whilst retaining the best possible pocket filling efficiency.
The DMN-WESTINGHOUSE HP valve has a very important advantage in air leakage: the special configuration of the body and rotor does not only protect the granular product against degradation, it also does not allow any axial air leakage. This means that this valve has an air leakage reduction of one third against other standard high pressure valves.
The HP valves are available in 3 consecutive sizes from 200 - 300, covering a capacity range of the rotor from 8.3 - 30 litre per revolution at 100% filling.
The HP valves are supplied with a 316 stainless steel body and aluminium end covers, in order to have maximum protection against wear.
The standard full end disc rotor is made of 316 stainless steel and has 12 fixed blades. Due to the state of the art manufacturing facility, a high accuracy and tight rotor clearances can easily be attained. The end covers have outboard bearings, lubricated and sealed for life. The special construction of the shaft sealing guarantees the lowest air leakage.
The standard models are suitable for handling products up to a temperature of +80°C and a maximum pressure difference of 3.5 bar.
All models offer optimum venting through the large vent hole, so a maximum product flow into the vented pockets is guaranteed. DMN-WESTINGHOUSE fits SEW drives as their standard.
Product videoPlay video
Other products from
HP High-Pressure Rotary Valves is assigned to following product groups:
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of chemical raw materials (386)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (343)
- Manufacture of other inorganic raw materials and chemicals (274)
- Manufacture of other organic raw materials and chemicals (269)
- Manufacture of fertilisers and nitrogen compounds (295)
- Manufacture of pest control agents, pesticides and disinfecting agents (260)
- Manufacture of coating agents, inks and putties (224)