IFE electromagnetic overband separators (ATEX design)
IFE electromagnetic overband separators are used to separate ferrous impurities from any kind of bulk material. They are used to recover magnetic particles from slag, household or industrial waste, foundry sand etc. and are utilized to protect crushers, belt conveyors, screens or grinders from metallic tramp particles. When a large volume of tramp iron is expected, a self-cleaning type separator will be more economical than a simple suspended magnet which is sufficient for small quantities.
Most beneficial are electromagnetic overband separators, when strong magnetic fields are needed or arrangement of equipment only allows for high clearence distances.
- ultimate magnetic force with low energy consumption
- oil cooled coil providing best heat dissipation allows for compact design
- deep magnetic field
- easy cleaning due to defeatable magnetic field
- available with or without extracting belt (automatic or manual cleaning)
- tailor-made solutions
- ATEX design (explosion proof)