Depending on customer and individual requirements, we specialise in storing combustible dusts such as pulverised lignite.
Carbotechnik silo systems are the most economical solution for storing pulverised lignite in compliance with the strict ATEX safety standards. The technical safety recommendations from Rheinbraun and Vattenfall Europe are also considered during design of the silo.
Silo equipment for explosion hazard areas according to ATEX:
- Pneumatic filling from delivery vehicles
- Cooling of the pneumatic conveying air (intercooler)
- Filter technology
- Fill level measurement
- Temperature monitoring
- Blowback flaps
- Product unloading via rotary feeder
- Loosening of the material in the silo cone for reliable unloading
- System for rendering the silo inert
- CO measurement
- Fully wired
- Control system for all operating sequences, option for connection to a
- Turn-key installation and commissioning