By using the unique technology of our pulse burner systems, boiler systems can be fired with pulverised lignite.
The most economical and efficient option for our customers to realise their heat, steam and electricity supply. They value our know-how and our experience from many installed systems. And the systems are implemented exactly according to our customer requirements. A secure supply of energy and long-term planning of energy costs with domestic pulverised lignite are key decision-making reasons for selecting our technology.
Thanks to our many years of experience in the combustion of pulverised materials, we are the market leader in the field of pulverised lignite fired boiler systems. Naturally, the strict emission values according to TRD are met. The entire system operates without constant supervision in accordance with TRD 604.
With our technology, the lean and/or climate-damaging process gases often generated during production processes can be utilised to produce thermal energy. In addition to the cost savings achieved by eliminating the expense of disposing of harmful process gases, added value is also produced through thermal utilisation.
Besides supplying a turn-key solution, the system can also supplied through "savings contracting". This innovative energy supply concept guarantees you a lasting reduction in energy costs and doesn't require any investment expenses.
- long-term security of low fuel costs
- boiler efficiency higher than 93%
- low-maintenace and high system availability
- economical operation without constant supervision (BOB according to TRD 604)
- clean and dust-free handling
- environmentally sustainable standard fuel (pulverised lignite) in accordance with the "Technical Manual for Clean Air" (TA - Luft). No additional measures required beyond flue gas de-dusting
- thermal utilisation of climate-damaging waste gases
- optional contracting model for cheap energy without high investment costs