CSP have engineered and designed two different types of bottle bags to suit customer requirements. These products include the CSP Pinch welded bottle bag and the CSP lap welded bag. The CSP bottle bag is manufactured with CSP Pharmaflex PE and comes in a variety of sizes ranging from 5 litre capacity to 50 litre capacities with 3”, 4” & 6” attachment ferrule. The CSP bottle bags are manufactured and produced at our certified independent cleanroom facility.
- CSP Pharmaflex PE material.
- Transparent material.
- Range of sizes.
- Gravity feed system.
- Material contact compliance.
- Minimized cleaning.
- CSP Pharmaflex PE is utilized to provide structural integrity and is manufactured from FDA and EU food grade materials. This material complies with EU food regulations and FDA federal regulations.
- EU and FDA compliant polyethylene ferrule.
- Atex Compliant material.
- Tri clover ferrule cover.
- Lifting Handle.
- Weloc Clamp supplied with Lap welded bag.
- Charging and offloading applications.
- CGMP processing.
Transparent material allows vision of the product without exposure.
- Requires less storage space than other bulk containers.
- Simple to use.
- Interfaces with any vessel.
- Cost effective compared to expensive mechanical systems.
- Eliminates waste treatment of cleaning solutions.