CSP’s continuous liner system is an easy to use contained packaging system that has been proven to be extremely effective in containing active pharmaceutical ingredients (API’s) and other hazardous substances. This continuous liner system assures a safe and effective powder transfer operation. An Occupational Exposure Band of Five (OEB5, <1µg/m3 occupational exposurelevel) has been demonstrated on this continuous liner system over an eight hour time weighted average (TWA).
Features and Benefits CSP Continuous Liner System
- The CSP Continuous liner system is CE certified and our CSP Pharmaflex PE66 material is ATEX compliant disapative material.
- Contained product flow – protects the operators and the environment.
- Current good manufacturing practice ensures the product is contained and protected at all times.
- High containment processing and ease of use.
- Easy installation onto existing plant hardware / vessel.
- One person processing operation.
- Inert atmosphere possible when offloading product.
- Significant reduction in cleaning time costs and waste material.
- The PE continuous liner cassette is pre-loaded ensuring ease of installation and minimising processing time.
- Contained liner change over.
- Canister SS support cage ensures continuous liner cassette is supported at all times