∆P = 0 – 100 kPa rel.
- 21 sizes
- DN 50 – DN 500
- Custom design and development
- Modern design and production technologies
ROOTs blowers made by KUBÍČEK are devices which deliver compression of a gas media, using two three-lobe rotors (rotary pistons). The parallel rotors are located in a horizontal position within the blower box, and rotate in opposite directions. The movement of the rotary pistons causes the media to be sucked in through the intake port of the device, transported to the destination, and compressed.
The system is fitted with a synchronizing gear mechanism with ground spur gears to provide accuracy and fluency in rotor movement. Furthermore, it also serves to limit the no-contact space allowance for rotor operation. These rotors do not need any lubrication, which prevents oil contamination of the media. This is also one of the reasons why ROOTs blowers made by KUBÍČEK have found their use in such a vast number of industries.
- Aeration of WWTP tanks
- Washing of sand filters for drinking water treatment plants
- Pneumatic conveying
- Transport and compression of non-explosive and nonaggressive gases
- Aeration of fish breeding tanks and swimming pools
- Transport of combustion air into the blast furnaces
- Transport of drying and blowing air in technology