Faster, simpler, safer
FRITSCH Planetary Mills premium line
FRITSCH Planetary Mills premium line are extremely strong all-purpose mills that offer premium performance, usability and safety. Due to revolutionary rotational speeds of up to 1100 rpm, ultra-fine results are achieved by powerful wet and dry comminution of hard, medium-hard, soft, brittle and moist samples by the high-energy impact of grinding balls in rotating grinding bowls. Your advantage: extremely short grinding times and reliably reproducible results down into the nano range. FRITSCH Planetary Mills premium line are also a perfect choice for highly efficient mixing and homogenising or for mechanical activation and alloying in materials research.
High-performance grinding down into the nano range – Planetary Mill PULVERISETTE 5 premium line:
- Extra strong 2.2 kW drive power and extremely high centrifugal acceleration up to 64 g and up to 800 rpm (rotational speed of the bowl 1600 rpm)
- Motor-driven ServoLOCK clamping of the grinding bowls
- Safe and user-independent reproducible clamping
- 2 grinding stations for grinding bowls 150 ml, 250 ml and 500 ml volume
- Intuitive touchscreen operation with colour display
Nano grinding for small quantities – Planetary Micro Mill PULVERISETTE 7 premium line:
- Extra strong centrifugal acceleration with up to 95 g and up to 1100 rpm (rotational speed of the bowl 2200 rpm)
- Extremely fast bowl changing due to SelfLOCK clamping
- 2 grinding stations for grinding bowls 20 ml, 45 ml and 80 ml volume
- For the first time grinding bowls and lid form a single unit
- Intuitive touchscreen operation
Grinding has never been safer!
Ideal for sample preparation in the areas of: Geology and Mineralogy, Metallurgy, Ceramics, Material Research/Mechanical alloying, Nanotechnology, Pharmaceuticals, Chemistry, Biology, Sample preparation for analysis.
Test the FRITSCH Planetary Mills premium line!
Send us your most difficult sample – we will carry out a complimentary sample grinding for you. Compare for yourself!