Single-bag cleaning technology for high capacity process air filtration giving you the benefit of long bag life and energy savings.
The SimPulse 3C represents the next generation of baghouse pulse-jet filters. It uses a unique and leading filter technology based on high pulse energy, high pulse volume and low pulse pressure. It has a modular compact design for high capacity filtration. Its cylindrical design makes it possible to base large systems on parallel cylindrical modules.
- CIP (Cleaning in place). Gag CIP outside and inside
- Air Heating Unit for CIP purge Air incl. control
- Heating jacket or Insulation
- Air Heating Unit for Heating Jacket incl. control
- Fluid Bottom incl. control
- Fluid bottom heating unit
- Explosion venting panels
- Suppression system
- The high energy and low pressure combination gives gentle cleaning and longer bag-life.
- Minimum temperature gradients in the filter chamber mean a reduced risk of condensation and corrosion. This means a longer production time for your filter.
- Low A/C ratio giving low pressure drop over the bag filter.
- Up to 30% energy savings on exhaust fan compared to conventional pulse-jet filters.
- The mechanical, PLC-controlled pulse-jet system ensures controlled, reliable, and efficient cleaning of filter bags.
- Up to 80% less energy consumption for bag cleaning compared to conventional pulse-jet filters
- No need for high-pressure compressor means the low energy consumption. You save on investment and energy costs.
- More production up-time.
- Replaces cyclones.
* Eliminates plugging of cyclones.
* The single-bag cleaning technology means long cleaning intervals.
* Eliminates risk for condensation.
- Capacity: up to 270,000 m³/h per module
- Cleaning pressure: 0.6-1.2 bar
- On-line single-bag cleaning of filter bags
- PLC-controlled pulse-jet system
- Minimum temperature gradients in the filter chamber
- Up to five times higher pulse energy compared to conventional pulse-jet bag filters
- Hot cleaning air to filter hygroscopic powder
- Hygienic design compliance to EN1672-2 and EHEDG