A miniature bag filter suitable both as a stand-alone solution and as an extension to central aspiration plants.
The SimSpot miniature bag filter is a practical alternative to conventional central aspiration. Its simple, functional design allows it to be easily installed on conveyors and bucket elevators.
- The SimSpot filter with the built-in fan is in action only when the machine is working – giving you energy savings and your filter bags a long life.
- The SimSpot filter is also available without a built-in fan. This means that you can connect it to a large central fan to save energy.
- Being a low-cost and low-maintenance solution, the SimSpot filter offers you savings in the form of a low-cost of ownership.
* The SimSpot filter is suitable both as stand-alone solution and as an extension to central aspiration plants. You choose the option best suited to your needs.
* New machines that need dust aspiration are equipped with separate SimSpot filters. This means that you don’t experience any interference with existing aspiration systems.
* In the event of a fire in a machine with a built-in SimSpot, the filter does not act as a connecting link to other machines. This gives your machines and plant an additional level of safety.
Features - ease of use
- Automatic pulse-jet cleaning
- Easy change of filter bags through a large inspection door
- Can be connected to a large central fan
- Simplified control of the aspiration system
- Built-in fan to automatically adjust the quantity of aspiration air depending on the extent of the leak to regulate automatic cleaning
- Large suction intake with low admission speed to minimise turbulence and circulation of dust
- An electric control unit with adjustable pulse and pause time