There are some invaluable advantages when all technique comes from one source – an in this special case everything is combined in one compact device.
The objectives of this new DASAG development were set clearly:
- Steady metering
- Dust-free handling within a closed system
- Adjustable flow volume and flow velocity
- Partly emptying of the Big bags
- Possibility to feed back the excessive material into the big bag
- Flexible, autarkic concept of design
The plant consists of the following essential parts and functional groups:
- Load lifting cross with docking connection and filter bag
- Big bag receiving frame with integrated guide sled
- Receiving table for Big bag
- Receiving construction for the docking system and the powder pump, altogether designed as a weighing frame
- Hand-operated on-docking system with passage adapter to the powder pump
- DASAG Powder pump with weighing compensator after the pressure spout
- Control system with SIWAREX module and a SPS S7-300 with OP3 panel to control all functions of the plant.