When abrasive, aggressive bulk goods such as grain, glass, concrete or scrap metal are transported by scratching, scraping and grinding their way over screw-conveyor troughs, shakers, chutes, slides, through pipes and funnels or are moved in mixers, then huge problems are a foregone conclusion.
In future rely on the “thick skin” of Rhino Hyde®, a material that is up to 20 times more resistant to abrasion than steel and significantly extends the service life of your equipment systems. As a specialist firm for “engineering in plastics”, we, the company ARTHUR KRÜGER, have become specialised in the development of effective wear protection solutions.
Rhino Hyde® is available in different material types. The use of individual types depends on practical
requirements such as speed, fall height, temperature, moisture, and other factors.
- High abrasion and impact resistance
- Light weight
- Cut-resistant and cold formable
- Increases flowability of all bulk materials
- Chemical and corrosion resistance
- Temperature operation range –30°C to +120°C
- Friction coefficient 0.15 / 0.25 (0.08 wet)
- Hardness (Shore A) 85
- Melting point 200°C
- Sound-proofing up to 30 dB(A) compared with steel
- all kind of scrapers
- Lining for bunkers, chutes, silos, bins, elevators, blenders
- Impact elements
- pipe bends, convey pipes
- chain-, screw- and vibrating conveyers
- available backs:
SB with expanded metal
SM with 2mm steel plate
FB with cotton fabric
- Standard size: 3000 x 1200 mm
- Thickness: 6.5 / 8 / 12.5 / 20 / 25 mm
Further dimensions available, please cotact us!
- transport and stock applications
- sand, gravel, chalk, concrete and or industry
- coal industry, ash- and slag preparation
- glass and recycling industry
- blast chamber applications
- treatment plants