E-finity® – dense phase conveying for gentle handling of bulk materials
E-finity® is an airflow control system for the particularly gentle dense phase conveying of fragile as well as abrasive materials. Precise pressure monitoring and airflow corrections allow the system to operate efficiently under all conditions. The material is conveyed through the conveying line in slug form with a gentle landing. Pneumatic conveying with E-finity® boasts a low breakage rate and is ideally suited for granular and pelleted materials. E-finity® is a proven solution for the conveying of pet foods, cereals, nuts and grains.
- Available with either vacuum or pressure modulation options.
- The blower air source can be located nearly anywhere in the plant.
- Only one blower air source is required, regardless of the number of E-finity® systems being used.
- Multiple feed locations and destinations can be used.
- Pneumatic conveying with E-finity® is particularly energy-efficient.