If bulk goods are transported over long distances (in trucks, freight cars), separation may occur. If a sample is then taken from the surface only it will not be representative. The SiloDrill can take samples from deeper layers. With 90 mm diameter, the SiloDrill fits for all openings of conventional silos. SiloDrill is available made of stainless steel (1.4301) or aluminum.
- Of stainless steel V2A (1.4301) or aluminium
- Standard length 150 cm, extendable in increments of 100 cm, max. 350 cm
- Sprung inner tube prevents jamming of coarse grains
- Scraper edge for cohesive substances
- Sturdy, removable T-handle
- Drill tip with drilling blades for easy boring
- Easy removal of the sample chamber, simple cleaning