The MESC-type Twin Shaft Paddle Mixer (MESC-UM as conditioner with liquid injection) is among the most efficient yet economic mixer types when it comes to conditioning dust or inerting sludge.
MESC-type Twin Shaft Paddle Mixers (MESC-UM with liquid injection as conditioner) are equipped with two parallel counter-rotating, intermeshing paddle shafts. The adjustable angle of inclination of the mixing paddles allows perfect adaptation to different material characteristics and mixing process requirements.
Continuous Twin Shaft Paddle Mixers
MESC-type Twin Shaft Paddle Mixers are used for powder mixing, sludge granulation and neutralisation, as well as for dust, ash, or sludge conditioning.
- Capacity: 3 ~ 70 m3/h (1.8 to 41 cfm) depending on recipe and machine configuration
- Possibility of adding up to 20% of liquid
- Heavy-duty mixing chamber manufactured from carbon steel or 304L / 316L stainless steel
- Homogeneous conveying and mixing
- Durable machine
- Power rating adapted to application
- Mixing know-how and test facilities
- Anti-wear coating
- Equipment for liquid injection