The SERVOLIFT cleaning chamber system is equipped with a fully automated, adjustable height interior and exterior cleaning system which focuses on simple handling and energy efficiency. A circulating air system ensures optimal drying and also cooling of various container sizes and geometries. Accessories to the container are integrated in a support frame and cleaned without spraying ‘shadows’.
The chamber is designed as a front-loader, conveyor chamber, double chamber, installed in a pit or mezzanine flevel or on floor construction in accordance with the required performance, installation situation and clean- unclean environment. In addition to technical considerations, SERVOLIFT paid special attention to optimizing consumption in order to keep operating costs as low as possible.
- Temperatures, pressures, volume flows, quality of the wash medium and drying/cooling air are scanned.
- All operating statuses are presented on the terminal, the current system status visualized and status text displayed.
- A user-friendly, freely configurable control program ensures customized optimal cleaning results using recipe and operating management.
- Provides an electronic signature and audit trail, fulfilling the requirements of FDA Guide-line 21 CFR part 11 on the basis of GAMP 5.
- The easy to use touch screen provides fast and self-evident operation of the entire system.
- As an option, the cleaning chamber can be equipped with internal fittings for the wash media.
- Thus the use of a wash rack with a washed equipment carrier with individually-aimed wash nozzles can be used to clean small parts.