The dense phase pneumatic conveying system moves the product at low speed, using a small amount of gas and reducing the energy consumption.
The product moves along the pipes slowly, remaining fluid and avoiding damages and unmixing.
GVF Impianti’s technology prevents contamination between the transported materials through a process control that executes cleaning cycles at every change of product.
Dense phase conveying is suitable for fragile and abrasive materials and every product that must remain mixed.
• Automatic execution
• Low wear
• Reduced product segregation and degradation
• Low gas consumption
• High efficient ratio product/gas
• No moving parts
• Low operating and maintenance costs
• External air injection system possible
• Use of hydrogen in explosive atmosphere possible