Continua six linear bagging positions
Specifically designed for handling fine premix and pure cement into hermetic PE bags.
Main technical features:
- Parts in contact with the product in stainless steel.
- Deaeration probes for reducing the product volume.
- Special dust-tight filling spout and bag holder.
- Devices for compacting the product in the bag thus reducing the bag size.
- Top air removal station for a total evacuation of the air between the product and the upper edges of the filled bags.
- Integrated air cleaning system ensuring the product does not adhere to the inner walls of the bag affecting seal quality.
- Seal cooling clamps make the closure of the bag even more resistant and hermetic.
- Machine changeover without any operator intervention, thanks to the actuators mounted on the machine.
- Monobloc structure, equipped with inspection doors, makes the system perfectly safe for the operator.
- Bag size range: 10-30 kg
- Bagging speed: up to 800 bags/h (500 with hermetic bag)
Cutting edge technology advantages:
- Hermetically sealed square, compact bags made from a standard PE, without micro-perforation venting system.
- Dust free environment.
- High accuracy product weighing with double screw product feeding.
- Designed for perfect cleaning. The weigher is fitted with an automatic cleaning system utilising air nozzles and feature a pneumatically-driven door and the reversible screw movements for ejecting the residual product into a small hopper.