EURAGGLO designs briquetting and granulation plants for finely divided and coarser particles, especially in the following fields of applications:
- Briquetting of waste oxides from steel-mills and foundries, including mill-scales, dusts, dried sludges, EAF and AOD dusts… with or without carbon addition.
- Briquetting of metallic ores (iron, manganese, nickel, chromium, copper…) before melting process.
- Cold briquetting of DRI fines.
- Briquetting of dolomitic or high-calcium line for introduction into steel furnaces.
- Granulation of fluxes for the non-ferrous foundry (salts…).
- Briquetting of metal fines (chromium, nickel, cobalt, manganese, aluminium…).
- Briquetting of specific minerals like fluorspar.
- Briquetting of dusts from foundry furnaces.
- Briquetting of ferro-alloys fines (FeMn, FeCr, FeSi, SiMn…).
- Briquetting of metal turnings (Al, Mg alloys, steels, cast iron…).
- Briquetting of crushed spent refractory bricks.
- Briquetting of charcoal, coal, clay, fertilizer, premix…
Our range of roller presses start from lab level until 80 MTPH or more with roll diameters between 100 and 1 400mm.
We can provide low to high pressure levels and a variety of feed systems for our presses (gravity, force-feeder…).