PTD Plug Type Diverter
• Pressure shock resistant up to 10 bar*
• Two channel design
• Minimal maintenance
• Compact form
• User friendly design
• No moving parts on the outside
• Pressure up to 3 bar g with static seals
• Sizes 50-150 up to 6 bar g with inflatable seals
• Versions with electrical drive available
• Wear resistant pipes are optionally available
• Versions conforming to ATEX 2014/34/EU available
* size 200 excluded
The DMN-WESTINGHOUSE PTD plug type diverters have been specially designed to route powders and pellets with minimum degradation in pneumatic conveying systems. The PTD plug type diverter is applied in the chemical, pharmaceutical, plastic, food and other related industries.
A smooth passage of products is guaranteed by precision machining, a good sealing and a complete obstruction free passage.
The user friendly fool proof design enables fast in situ internal examination, cleaning and, if necessary, replacement of seals.
The PTD design conforms to all current legislation regarding safety in the workplace. Consequently there are no moving parts on the outside.
The PTD is available in 7 different pipe sizes: ∅ 50, 65, 80, 100, 125, 150 and 200 mm.
The PTD plug type diverter consists of an aluminium housing and end covers in which a plug with two pipes is installed. All product contact surfaces are made from stainless steel AISI 316 / DIN 1.4404. Three FDA / EC 1935/2004 approved silicone seals guarantee the sealing between housing and plug. The body is pressure tight, so ensuring no leakage to atmosphere. The standard diverter can be used in systems with positive pressures up to 3 bar g (static seals). The sizes 50-150 are optionally available for pressures up to 6 bar g (inflatable seals).
The PTD is supplied with a complete electro pneumatic control system, including solenoids and inductive position sensors.
The standard diverter can be used for product temperatures ranging from –25 °C up to +80 °C at ambient temperatures of –10 °C up to +40 °C. Versions for higher temperatures are available on request.
Product videoPlay video
Other products from
PTD Plug Type Diverter is assigned to following product groups:
- Plant engineering and processing components (397)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of chemical raw materials (388)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (345)
- Manufacture of other inorganic raw materials and chemicals (276)
- Manufacture of other organic raw materials and chemicals (271)
- Manufacture of fertilisers and nitrogen compounds (296)
- Manufacture of pest control agents, pesticides and disinfecting agents (262)
- Manufacture of coating agents, inks and putties (226)