MZC rotary valves with slide bars
• Supporting bars for easy removal of rotor and end cover
• Direct drive or chain drive
• Narrow, flexible and maintenance free construction with direct drive
• Hygienic, USDA Dairy Accepted versions available
• Versions conforming to EC 1935/2004 available
• Explosion shock resistant and flame proof versions
• Increased safety at work
• Versions with enlarged inlet available
• Flameproof versions available suitable for St2 products
• Versions conforming to ATEX 2014/34/EU available
The MZC rotary valves have proven themselves to be very successful in sanitary applications (Dairy execution) as well as many other applications. The unit has an easy detachable rotor which can be removed within a few minutes to facilitate inspection and cleaning. The configuration with direct drive has a very narrow construction. The direct drive, in conjunction with a frequency inverter, results in a very flexible, safe and maintenance free unit (no chains or grease).
The extraction mechanism offers a high degree of operator safety and gives the line operators considerable flexibility in cleaning and maintaining the equipment between runs. Moreover the stability of the extraction mechanism ensures that the rotor can be easily moved in and out of the housing without damaging the housing or the rotor blades.
The product line also includes USDA Dairy Accepted models and versions conforming to the EC 1935/2004 directive for sanitary use in the food and pharmaceutical industry: the types Dairy MZC with supporting bars for easy removal of rotor and end cover. These stainless steel valves are easy detachable in a few minutes and meet the highest hygienic standards.
The AXL and BXL valves are specially designed for applications where inlet size is more important than capacity and are generally used for products with poor flowability. These valves have an enlarged inlet and are available in 316 stainless steel and aluminium. The AXL and BXL valves are also available in MZC version.
The AL MZC and BL MZC valves are available in 6 sizes, capacity range of the rotor from 2,5-58 litre per revolution at 100% filling. The AXL MZC valves are available in 4 sizes, capacity range of the rotor from 5,5-34 litre per revolution at 100% filling. The AXL size corresponds with the dimension of the inlet flange.
The MZC valves are supplied in 316 stainless steel, cast iron and aluminium. Variations such as nickel and chrome plating and Tungsten coating are equally available.
The standard rotor has 9 fixed blades. Various rotor configurations are optionally available, such as adjustable blades, reduced capacity, scalloped fixed vaned, end disc etc. The rotor clearance has a high accuracy and tight tolerances. The end covers have outboard bearing, lubricated and sealed for life. Eight different types of shaft sealing are available.
The standard models are suitable for temperatures up to 150 °C and a pressure up to 1,5 bar g. Some versions are explosion shock resistant and flame proof up to 10 bar g pressure for St2 products.
Other products from
MZC rotary valves with slide bars is assigned to following product groups:
- Plant engineering and processing components (432)
SectorThe products and/or services can be used in the following branches of industry.
- Manufacture of chemical raw materials (427)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (388)
- Manufacture of other inorganic raw materials and chemicals (318)
- Manufacture of other organic raw materials and chemicals (309)
- Manufacture of fertilisers and nitrogen compounds (335)
- Manufacture of pest control agents, pesticides and disinfecting agents (291)
- Manufacture of coating agents, inks and putties (252)
- Pharmaceutical (424)
- Food + Feed (446)
- Engineering and plant construction & components (533)