With the HETbasicD, we have developed a standard version suspended-particle filter system that meets the most common customer requirements. These systems offer very good basic features, and can be adapted to customer requirements with further options. Standard documents including drawings and circuit diagrams are readily available, ensuring swift project handling. With the modular design, your filter system can consist of up to 5 HETBasicD modules and handle volume flow rates to 7.200 m³/h.
Our HETbasicD convinces with delivery periods of 6 weeks and prices from 16.600 EUR in the basic version.
In the base version, the HETbasicD features:
- Double-stage HEPA filtration and designs with primary filter (operating filter) and secondary filter (safety filter)
- Compliance with safety requirements to containment level OEB 3
- Application in potentially explosive atmospheres in accordance with ATEX product guideline 2014/34/ EU
- Welded steel (S235JR+AR) systems, conductive and safe against pressure blasts, powder-coated (RAL 7035)
- Non-dust-contact protection-bag replacement using the filter safe-change-system
- Dedusting of the primary filter
- Testing device for checking of tight seating of the safety filter stage
- Tried-and-tested HET Cs100 pcb control system
- Low-contamination Liner100 dust discharge system with 20 liter capacity
- Modular design