BEOT spargers are available in several stainless steel alloys(standard in AISI 316L) as well as in nickel based alloys or titanium.
Pore sizes from 0.1-200 microns are available.
All spargers come together with customer designed connection, ready to be installed.
1. uniform slow through whole construction
2. uniform small bubbles for effective gas transfer
3. long residence time of bubbles in liquid
4. high contact area gas/liquid
5. reduced dissolving time for gas in liquid
6. redeuced gas quantities for equal results (e.g. drilled pipes)
7. 100% seamless construction for best corrosion resistance