ACLAMP – One fits all
ACLAMP - Andocksysteme CLAMP is a trailblazing development in flange fastening. This advantageous device, which consists of just two pieces, clamps multiple size ferrules. It is the first and the only true disposable system on the market.
Derived from the simple but proven principle of a cable tie it allows the secure and quick connection of various flanges and joints. The impressive ACLAMP innovation can be easily customized by the operator.
ACLAMPs elementary advantages:
- Flexibility and variability
- Intuitive and convenient handling
- Adjustable and reproducible clamping force
- Safe and non-detachable connection
- Low cost single-use system
The ACLAMP all-rounder is the perfect solution to attach any kind of single use equipment to each other.
Moreover the extremely stable and fittable ACLAMP is suitable for the purpose with stainless steel devices or in hybrid set-ups. These could be connectors, tubes, bags and liners or even process equipment like valves, sensors, bins and reactor vessels.
1. Simply measure and snap to required length without any tools
2. Insert the cable tie. Wrap around. Ready to use!
3. Tighten clamp to the pre-set tension using the supplied tensioning tool and remove excess with the cutting tool
Are you still cleaning or being productive