Combustion units are used for heat generation and heat transfer in process engineering systems, warm air heaters and ventilation systems. Without an intermediate medium, they provide the desired temperature or ensure a pleasant room climate. The heat output of the combustion units can vary greatly. Due to the adjustable front panels and the possibility of complete stainless steel production, the use of the combustion units are extremely flexible.
- Complete separation of process air and exhaust gas
- Heating capacity: 20 - 2,000 kW
- Min. air inlet temperature: - 40°C
- Max-air outlet temperature: approx. + 300°C
- Heating medium: gas/oil
- combustion chamber and heat exchanger cpl. made of high temperature resistant stainless steel
- Efficiency up to 106%