Alvibra® designs and manufactures sanitary Vibratory Conveyors for the worldwide food and chemical industry.
The Alvibra conveyors are hygienically designed in stainless steel execution for primarily the food industry and similar industries with high demands for stable operation, cleanability, high capacity, easy operation and maintenance.
The Alvibra conveyors comes in various executions depending on requirements.
Tubular, Rectangular open or enclosed or conveyors with built-in sifting functions and special execution conveyors for various purposes.
Alvibra Conveyors are driven by either vibration motors, electromagnetic vibrators or the Alvibra patented VibraDrive® concept offering many unique advantages.
Unique advantages of Alvibra’s patented VibraDrive® engine:
- Half the energy consumption > go green and reduce costs
- No heavy outgoing vibrations from equipment > no expensive foundation required
- Longer conveyors > 1 Alvibra conveyor replaces 23 conventional conveyors
- Lower noise level > smoother operation and better environment
- Controlled large amplitudes > faster product transport
- Immediate stop and start sequences > no dangerous sideways movements
- Smooth vibrations > gentle transport without changing the blend/mix
- Mobile executions > great flexibility and multipurpose use
- Low build height > typically less than half the buildheight of conventional conveyors