+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for POWTECH 2019. +++
Intended use & applications:
A basic appliance of the Rotary Slicer is crumbling products in different industries: food industries, waste industry, poultry processing. It is widely used for grinding plastics, recycling of used cables, copper, aluminium etc. In the food industry it is used for grinding dried plants, tea, herbs, spices, dried fruits, dried vegetables. In the tea industry it is particularly used in lines grinding components required for production of grounded teas, packed in tea bags and lower ground teas for extracts (fruit teas).
There is possibility to install the inverter which allows on controlling the rotor revolution’s, in order to achieve the best quality of the grounded product. The installed system of replaceable sieves allows for achieving the required fraction size.
- efficiency ( depends of kind of raw materials) 20-1000 kg/h
- the diameter of the rotor 360 mm
- the length of the knives 345 mm
- the amount of the knives 3 items
- the length of the contra - knives 345 mm
- the amount of the contra - knives 3 items
- the speed of the rotor 350-1100 rev./min
- the shift of belt transmission 1:1,61
- kind of belt (anti-static) B 2120
- the amount of belts 3 - 4
- the power of electric motor 5,5 kW - 11kW
- the rotational speed of electric motor 1450 revolutions/min
- weight 550 kg
- overall dimensions: length x width x height 1000x720x2100
Or other models at customer’s request.
A one-year guarantee includes the whole machine with exception of exploitation materials - knives and belts.